Image courtesy: Fusion
“One lovely Blog” nominated by a lovely blogger, Fusion . Thanks for the nomination! I’m delighted! You already know my super-duper procrastination habit. So I hope you’ll bear with me for the delay! 🙂
A few words about Fusion …Fusion has a lively and colourful blog littered with beautiful pictures. The blog posts are versatile and bubble with creativity. If you are reading this post, you ought to visit the blog. Ok, yeah, you people can thank me for introducing a good blog!
A little history about the award: “One lovely Blog” – I tried googling and digging up the history of this award. The result is the widely accepted perception that this award has no traceable origins. May be it was introduced by neanderthals of .com world! We don’t know yet! We may never know. If someone finds, please do share with me! Don’t rush to apply for a Nobel prize for this discovery cause Nobel is not awarded for paleontology works. Forget it, we can start our own e-Nobel!
Ok, I’ll stop rambling. Three things about “One Lovely Blog”
1) Thank the awesome blogger who nominated you (DONE)
2) Share seven facts about yourself
3) Nominate fifteen bloggers you admire and inform them by commenting!
My fact file:
1) Arsenal! I love the club. I’m not as fanatical as Fever Pitch protagonist but you can say that I’m a devoted follower of the club!
2) I just love movies. They are an entirely different world. My favorite movies are: 1) Matrix (all the three) 2) LOTR (again all the three) 3) A Few Good Men (“You want me on that wall…You NEED me on that wall”) 4) The Intouchables (Motivation! 😉 😀 ) 5) Meet the parents (“Can you milk me Focker! 😀 )
3) I like chocolate ice cream or for that matter anything with chocolate flavour!
4) I hate gym! I would rather run in an open ground rather than hit a tread-mill! But I do neither 😛
5) I’m learning spanish all by free internet tools. No formal class rooms. Lets see how far can I go!
6) A cool fact about me – At some or other point in my life, I had friends from Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chathisgarh, Odisha, Punjab, Bihar, Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh! That is whole of India minus J&K, north-east. I hope I will friends from these regions too!
7) A little scary fact – Last week, in the morning I saw a cobra from my balcony. It swiftly crossed the road and escaped into bushes. This is for the third time that I saw a wild snake in my life.
That’s that about me.
Finally, I surely can’t name 15 blogs. Most of the blogs I follow are non-award blogs. So for now I am nominating Saya…D Poet for her intense poems and funny anecdotes! Rest will be nominated when I increase my social skills on wordpress 🙂